Guided Elk Hunts in ColoradoFind us on Facebook

Licenses and Tags for Colorado Unit 76, 79, 80

2012 Colorado Big Game BrochureElk Hunting

Elk hunters will need to complete a Big Game Application from the Division of Wildlife to hunt in units 76, 79 or to hunt unit 80 1st rifle and muzzleloader seasons. We can provide this for you if needed.

For over the counter options, hunters can purchase tags upon their arrival to hunt 2nd or 3rd rifle seasons in unit 80 for bull elk.

Unit 76 is a draw in unit, however there are a limited number of landowner vouchers available. These unit 76 vouchers usually go fast so the earlier you call the better the chance we can find one for you to purchase.

For number of points required go to the Division of Wildlife’s statistics page.

Deer Hunting

Mule deer tags are draw only.  Since this area has gone to the draw it has really reduced pressure, allowing for some really nice bucks to grow.  It is only taking a couple of points to draw in for a buck tag in units 79 and 80. We also have the option of buying a landowner voucher, allowing you to hunt without having gone through the drawing process. Call for availability.